Thursday, September 13, 2018

Throw Back Thursday - Loreal Bottomless Java and Loreal La Laque in Choco-Laque

Hello and welcome back!! It's been a few days since my last post, I apologize for that.  I've been busy writing my English paper this week.  As most of you know, my editing and writing all has to take place during my breaks at work.....as well as typing up any college assignment.  Because there are many written assignments for my class, I think I might be scaling down on my posting a bit.  But enough about that, let's talk oldies but goodies in makeup.



Today we are traveling back in time to around 2012-2013 when Loreal came out with two fantastic products.  One was the Loreal Infallible Pressed Pigment shadows.  The other was the Loreal La Laque lip pens. 




Today we are going to use these in a tutorial for another Throw Back Thursday.   I hope you enjoy.

What I like about these Loreal Infallible shadows is that you can use one color and make an entire look with it.  All it takes is a couple different brushes to give you different finishes on your eyes.

The first thing I did was take the shadow and blended it lightly thru my crease with the fluffy end of the brush.  Next I swept it lightly across my lid with the flat side of the brush.  I used the tip of the brush to pack the color on my outer V and on the very outside of my lid.  This give is the deeper dimension you need to make it look like multiple shadows were used. 


I then took a black pencil liner and ran it thru my lower water line and then with a pencil brush and the Java shadow, I smudged it out.  A bit of mascara and the eyes are done.....are you waiting on me to say I also used black liquid liner on my top lash line?  Well you might be waiting a while...I did NOT use it today.  I know, I know, it's crazy!! But today I was in a really big hurry to get out the door....hence why I used a one shadow look. :) 

But if you want to go ahead and used it, then please do....I think it would make the look even more beautiful with black liner on top. 


Next I applied my blush and lipstick.  I used the Loreal La Laque in Choco-Laque and my blush was the Milani Bellisimo Bronze.



And here is my finished look.  I really like wearing this look.  Its got a smokiness to it, but a more neutral look also.  I think its an easy look to go for when your in a hurry, but still wanting to look like you put in a bit more effort.  


Well that's all the makeup talk I have for today.  I hope you enjoyed and will come back to visit me again soon here at 523.  If you ever have any requests or questions regarding makeup or looks I have created, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below. 

I love creating this blog.  It's my way of bringing out my girly side, when most of my life consists of all the boys in my home.  It's such a fun hobby and I truly enjoy ever minute of it. 

I will see you all again tomorrow, when I post my review on a foundation that I have been using for a few weeks.  But until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment