Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Look #3 using the EmilyNoel83 The Wants Pallet


Happy Wednesday!! Are you ready for some more looks using the Emily Noel x Makeup Revolution The Wants? I'm ready to show off another look today for you.  Today we are using the pinks and mauves.  

I love how great pink and mauve go together.  They are so fun to wear and I think it adds a certain brightness combined with a sweetness, to the face when pink is involved.

First up I started with the transition color.  For this I used Laugh Cry all throughout the crease.


I next went into the dark pink color called Love Tons and applied it to the outer V.


I took the shimmery mauve called Heartbeat and applied it to the middle of my lid and slightly overlapped the Love Tons color.


I used Pizzazz in the first third of my eye and overlapped the Heartbeat color a bit.


I used The Cream on the brow bone and the inner corner.


I went in with a cream liner in the inner rim and black liquid liner on the top lash line.


For my lower lash line, I wanted some more definition but not so much to warrant using a black pencil in the water line.  So I went in with a flat definer brush and used Dark and Early to apply it to the lash line.  I then took Love Tons with a pencil brush and ran it right below the Dark and Early to give it a slight pink tint and to lighten it up a notch.  I of course went in with Mascara following all of this.


On my cheeks I went in with Tea Rose from Milani, for my lips I used a combination of Revlon's lip color in Stylist and topped it with Loreal's gloss in Rose Melody.


And there is my completed look.  What do you think?  I just love the pinks in this pallet.  They are the perfect color of pink but neutral and so very wearable.....at least I think so.


So there's look #3 using the EmilyNoel83 The Wants pallet by Makeup Revolution.  Tomorrow I will have a purple look to show case, so come back and visit me to see it.

I love doing these posts, it so much fun for me.  In a house of all boys (the fish is even a boy) and being the only girl, I have found myself losing my girly-ness at times.  I love that part of me, so I want to make sure I keep time to myself to be that girl I want to be.  And I truly feel this blog allows me to do that.

I appreciate you visiting me here and hope you will come back again really soon.  Until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment