Tuesday, September 25, 2018

EmilyNoel83 The Wants Pallet - Look #2


Hello, and how are you all on this wonderful Tuesday?  I'm doing much  better today.  My dental work I had done yesterday wasn't a joy ride but it wasn't horrific either.  While the shots and the actual procedure didn't hurt a bit, I was very sore when the numbing wore off.  I think it was because my jaw had been opened for so long while he fixed my tooth.  But anyways, I'm better today, I'm not dribbling water from my mouth all over my shirt today and in my book that makes it a happy day!!! :)

Seriously, I'm just kidding.  But drinking anything yesterday was a bit difficult and I did avoid it at all costs....so today I am getting my body back hydrated.  Ok, enough drooling talk, let's get back to the EmilyNoel83 and Makeup Revolution pallet called The Wants pallet.  

I showed you a smokey neutral look yesterday and today the green colors were just screaming at me to use them.  So I happily obliged. I hope you like the look...let's hop to it.

I wanted a transition color so I decided to go with the warm color Midwest and use it all in my crease.  I also wanted to do a cat eye, so you will see me holding up a sheet of paper next to my eye to give me that sharp edge look.


I was ready for the green.  For this look I used the color Corduroy in my outer V and lower crease area.  Do not go in into Corduroy heavy handed.  What you see in the photo below is the third time I dipped my brush in the color.  I went in light and easy and blend, blend, blend before adding more color.


I went in with a flat brush and patted Dark and Early on the outer V for some deep smokey-ness.


On another flat brush I used Side Hustle and patted it on the absolute middle third of my lid.


Flipped that brush over and patted Grateful on the inner third of my lid....this allowed all three greens to make a gradient look and transition from light to dark.


I went back with my fluffy blender and Midwest and just lightly applied it to the edge of the green for some added blending.


I used Cream on my brow bone and Oh Heavens in my inner corner.


Black liquid liner on the top lash line, black pencil liner in my lower water line then smudged out with Side Hustle on the lower lash line and tons of mascara.


I used Elf's Bronze Blush Duo in St. Lucia for my cheeks and Rimmel's Airy Fairy on my lips and the look was complete.


I love, love, LOVE green eyeshadows.  I don't know if it's because I have green eyes, or why I like them so much, but I do.  Tomorrow's look I'm going to town with the pinks and then on Thursday I am kicking it with the purples....I can't wait to show the looks to you.

But for today, that's all I got.  I hope you will visit me again tomorrow for more looks using the EmilyNoel83 The Wants pallet.

Until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment