Monday, September 17, 2018

Birthday Haul - Maybelline, Profusion and EmilyNoel83

Back on the 8th of September, I had my 37th birthday.  I'm not one who likes to celebrate my birthday.  It doesn't bother me to get any older, by any means, but I just don't really care about the day I was born.  I will celebrate my sweet baby cakes' (Caleb) birthday all day and everyday.  I just don't care about mine that much.  But nevertheless, I always receive money from my parents on my birthday and a gift card from my godparents.  So today I wanted to show you what I picked up, so you can get a peek of the products I will be using in upcoming posts.



Let's go ahead and take care of the elephant in the room first.....YES, I did get the Emily Noel pallet!! I am so stoked about this pallet, I can't even think straight.  As soon as the email came that her pallet went live on Makeup Revolution, I had purchased the pallet within next five minutes.  I couldn't be more excited for her.  She is a wonderful person, and so very deserving of her success. 



She couldn't have picked a better company to collab to make a pallet with.  I love Makeup Revolution shadows, they are so buttery soft and very vibrant in their pigment. I will show swatches and such all really soon.  I think I'm going to do an entire week of the Emily pallet tutorials, it should be fun. 

Next up, I found ANOTHER Maybelline City Mini pallet.  I know right?! What the heck? I swear everytime I find another one I am positive it's the last one I will need to get....but then I run across another one.


Another pallet I was excited to find was the Maybelline Soda Pop pallet.  It's laid out exactly like the Lemonade Craze, but obviously different colors.  That Cherry Cola and Grape Pop colors are calling my name so loud!


Last up, I used my Target gift card from my god parents and decided to take a chance on a large Pro Fusion pallet.  I had seen Lipgloss Leslie on Youtube do a few tutorials with some Pro Fusion makeup and rave about the quality...for only $12 I decided I really needed to try for myself.

I'm kina looking forward to trying out that Frosting shade...it looks beautiful.


Well, that's all the birthday haulin' I have for today.  I am excited because I have a City Mini pallet tutorial to do for you this week...eeek!! I can't wait to show you what that little pallet can do....but you will have to wait.  Tomorrow, I have a review on a mascara I have been using for the past month and I am ready to give you my full review and show you what it's like.

But that's all for today, I hope you enjoyed and will be back again tomorrow.  Until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment