Monday, September 24, 2018

It's going to be a full week review and tutorials using the new EmilyNoel83 x Makeup Revolution pallet


Happy Monday!!  Isn't that more of an oxymoron?  What's really that "happy" about waking up early from sleeping in for two days straight?

Anyways, my Monday didn't start off all that happy..... I got to get up this morning, take Caleb to school extra early and then I had to head to the dentist to have my tooth fixed.  I have never in my life had a cavity nor any other major dental issues, other than my wisdom teeth coming out.  But about 10 days ago, I swiped my tongue on a back tooth of mine and it cut it. 

I apparently somewhere, somehow, broke the tooth and it had a very sharp edge on it.  The dentist couldn't get me in until today to finally fix it....I am so relieved its done now.  However, my entire face feels numb, I keep wiping what I think is my nose, because it feels like it's running, my upper lip itches but I can't seem to scratch it and each time I drink something it dribbles all down the front of my shirt.  I'm a total mess today. 

I'm happy with the results, and I didn't feel any pain, even the multiple shots he gave me to deaden my gums, I didn't even feel that.  So I'm a happy drooling camper right now, just unable to speak very well at this point...

Anyways, let's talk makeup shall we? Namely Makeup Revolution's collaboration with Youtube makeup guru, EmilyNoel83.  She was the one of the first Youtubers, I watched back before Caleb was even born, that did makeup tutorials.  I learned so much from her over the years.  She's the one who I learned liquid liner and false eyelash applications from, just because of watching her videos.  Her personality is what really makes her channel have the wonderful success that she rightfully deserves.  She such a sweet and kind person and I love the message that she puts out to the world.



She finally got her really big break when Makeup Revolution asked her to create pallet and collaboration with them, this past year.  It finally launched and I just had to get my hands on it.  So this week is all about this massive (I mean MASSIVE) pallet.  So let's get started...

I'm going to break this all up throughout the week so not to overwhelm you....or me.  But today I'm going to show you an overview of the pallet and give a tutorial and continue on the rest of the week with tutorials of the different ways I have used this pallet.  At the end of the week, I will give you my full thoughts and swatches of the entire pallet as well.  I hope you like it...

So here's the actual pallet and the colors in it.  There are so many great combinations in here that the sky is most certainly the limit here.  The pinks, greens and purples are what typically call my name out the loudest.  But today I wanted to show you a neutral smokey eye that I created. 


First up I went in with Hobby and applied it all throughout my crease.


With a smaller crease brush I went in with Apartment and used it on the inner crease area.  This is just slightly below where we applied Hobby.


I wanted to deepen the outer V  but I wasn't feeling the dark coal color, so I went in with Family, a very deep eggplant shade, and used it in the outer V


I went in with Top Story and swiped it all over the first two thirds of my lid.  I really wanted the gold to show up quite a bit so I made it go farther across my lid than usual.


The Cream is the perfect brow bone highlight for me, so you will be seeing me use this and only this on the brow bone.


I decided to line my lower water line with some dark brown pencil liner and then I went back with Family again and a pencil brush and ran it along the lower lash line to smudge it all out.

I applied black liquid liner to my top lash line and a ton of mascara to complete the eyes.  I used Milani's Belissimo Bronze for my blush and my Rimmel Stay Matte Liquid Lipstick in Rose and Shine. 


And here's the completed look.



And there's my first look of many using The Wants from EmilyNoel83 and Makeup Revolution.  I hope you liked it and will come back tomorrow and see my next look I create.  If you have any questions or makeup products you'd like to know more about, let me know in the comment section below.

For today, that's all I have, I will be back again tomorrow with more.  So, until next time, take care.

-Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment