Thursday, September 27, 2018

Look #4 - EmilyNoel83 The Wants Pallet x Makeup Revolution


 This week has flown by for some reason...I know it wasn't because it was "fun" either.  I was at the dentist office twice this week and I found no "fun" in those two days.  But we are finally at the home stretch, just today and tomorrow and the weekend begins!!

On a very side note:  Did you notice sleepy little Scooby in the corner there of my photo above?  :)

We are also on the home stretch of my makeup tutorials using my EmilyNoel83 The Wants Pallet x Makeup Revolution today.  I only have two looks to show you until my series is complete.  So let's not waste anymore time and hop to it.

I wanted to dive into the purples and play today, so that's what I was after.  With having green eyes, it's an almost guarantee that the purple colored shadows will easily amp up the green, I do adore the purples!

First up I wanted to go light to dark with my eyes.  I went in with Eve Rose (A) and packed it on the inner third of my lid.  Then I flipped that flat brush over and packed Belle Violet (B) on the absolute middle third of my lid.



I used a small crease brush to apply Pi Phi (C) to my outer V and blended it into the crease.  Then I used The Cream (D) on my brow bone.


I went in with a cream colored inner rim liner and then smudged Pi Phi (C) on the lower lash line.  Black liquid liner on top and tons of mascara and the eye look was complete.


I used Milani Dolce Pink for my blush and Covergirl's lip color in Divine for my lips to give it a more purple tone to the entire look.  And there it is...my purple look using the EmilyNoel83 The Wants pallet.



What did you think about the purples?  I could have used the eggplant purple color called Family for my outer V if I wanted to make it deeper, but for today, I knew I wanted a bold lip so I went just a hair lighter on the eyes.  :)

But that's my fourth look using this pallet.  Tomorrow I have one more look and its a classic smokey eye.  I'm excited to show you the look tomorrow plus I will have all of the swatches on the pallet and give you my final thoughts and review on it as well.

I hope you will visit me again here at 523!! I will see you all again tomorrow, until then, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment