Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Which eye look is from Huda Beauty and which eye look is from Maybelline??? Can you tell the difference???

We have made it to the middle of the week!!

How have you been on this beautiful Wednesday?  I say beautiful because here in Texas we have had a cold front come in and it's now 92 degrees.  That's an awesome day compared to the 107 degree days we had last week. 

Today I have another fun post of "guess which eye uses the high end brand".  This is where I use two separate pallets, one a high end brand and the other a drugstore brand, and you get to guess just which eye used which pallet.  Today we are comparing the Huda Beauty Coral Obsessions pallet and the Maybelline Lemonade Craze pallet.



So tell me, which one is the Huda Beauty pallet and which is the Maybelline pallet?



Well, in case you can't tell which is which, here is the results....


How'd you do?  Did you get it correct?  I will give props to my mom, she guessed correctly on it.

If you don't own the Huda Beauty pallet, fear not....I am going to show you just how to create it using the Maybelline pallet.

First you want to put Sweet Tea in your crease.


I then took Coral Punch and put it in my crease also, to give it the more coral color.


Using Ice Pop and concentrating it in the lower crease and in the outer V.


Next with some concealer, apply it all over your lid and then grab another flat brush and your setting spray.


Pack the color Sugar Coated on your flat brush and spritz it with setting spray and pack onto your lid directly over the concealer and then run it on your lower lash line.


I decided to go with black pencil liner on my lower water line and black liquid liner on the top lash line.


I used the Covergirl Peach Punch as my blush and bronzer and then I used the Elf Matte lipsticks, Praliene to line my lips and Barely Nude to fill in and then topped with Peach Prism gloss from Milani.


And there you have it. 


I loved this look so much and couldn't believe just how exact the look was between both pallets.  I also love knowing that you don't have to spend big money to get beautiful looks....but who doesn't love that? 

That's all I have for today, I will be doing some comparisons between the Huda and Mabyelline pallets in another upcoming post so be on the look out for that. 

But until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment