Thursday, August 2, 2018

Lemon on the lid - Another Maybelline Lemonade Craze pallet

Alrighty, let's do this, shall we?


I'm loving how this lemon color pops so well on the lid, when you take the proper steps to do it.  Today I'm going to show you just how to achieve this warm brown look with the lemon color popped heavily on the lid.

First up you will take Lemon Craze and run it thru your crease.


Then I took Sweet Tea and ran it thru the crease as well, but allow the lemon color to show up above just slightly, you don't want it covering all of the lemon color.


I concentrated Old Fashioned into the outer V for a bit of depth...if you want this darker, you will want to wet it down with some setting spray.


I used my concealer and patted some on the lid with a flat brush.


I got some of the Lemon Craze on my brush and sprayed the brush down with setting spray and then packed it all over the concealer.


I wanted to brighten up the inner corner so i used my finger and patted a little bit of Main Squeeze on it.


I decided I wanted to deepen the look up even more, so I added black pencil liner in my lower water line and smudged it out with Sweet Tea.



I used black liquid liner on my top lash line, mascara on top and bottom lashes.
For blush and bronzer I used the Elf blush and bronzer duo.
For lips I used the Maybelline Matte in Nude Flush.

And here's the finished look.





So? What do you think?  How do you feel about this lemonade trend that's going around? Is it something you like or dislike?  Let me know what your thoughts are.  


I appreciate you taking the time to visit me here today, and I hope you will come back again soon.  I will not be doing a post tomorrow, I will spending the day with the hubby and Caleb at a Cubscout function.  But I will be back on Monday with some more beauty post.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thursday and a fantastic weekend.  I will see you all again really soon, until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment