Friday, August 10, 2018

Night out look with the Peach Punch pallet

I did not think Friday was EVER going to get here....of course now I think about all the stuff I need to do on Saturday and I kind of wish it was only Thursday.  ;)


Last weekend I went to a dinner meeting for Caleb's school and I did a look that I thought was super easy and really beautiful, using the Covergirl's Peach Punch pallet.  So I thought I'd show how to re-create the look.

And as odd as it sounds, we are only going to use one color in this pallet for our eyes and the only other color we use for our eyes is the highlight shade in the Peach Punch blush pallet.



I also used a NYX Butter Lipstick in Lifeguard, the Peach Punch blush pallet for my bronzer, highlight and blush and some Demi Wispies lashes.


First take color number 6 and run it all through the crease and concentrate on the outer corner.


Next use a black pencil liner in the lower water line and smudge out with color 6 on the lower lash line.


I took the highlight shade and packed some on my flat brush, spritz a little setting spray on the brush and packed it on my lid.


I lined my upper lash line with Nyx black liquid liner, applied mascara and falsies, then used the Peach Punch blush pallet and applied my bronzer, blush and highlight to my face.  Apply your lipstick and you are finished.


See? Now, wasn't that easy?  :)


What I like about this particular look is that you can dress it up or down.  The lid and crease color are light enough to go with a bold lip and some severe winged liner, just like I did.  Or it could go with a lighter nude lip color and just some heavy mascara.  It's pretty versatile and that's the looks I LOVE the most. 

I do believe that's all the Peach Punch pallet tutorials I have for now.  I think I have exhausted the pallet on my blog and in my routine so I'm ready to keep on truckin'.  I have the chocolate pallet in mind to pick up really soon.  I want to try out all that Covergirl scented collection has to offer so I'm in the process of collecting more. 

I'm excited for the weekend....um, other than the laundry I need to catch up on....but besides that, my best friend, her hubs and Brad are taking our boys to Obstacle Warrior Kids.  It's a huge play area that has different obstacle courses for the kids to run, race and play on.  Caleb is over the moon excited to go.  I think the boys will have a lot of fun and it will be nice to let them run and play while the adults get to visit.

That's all I have for today.  I hope you enjoyed and will come back to visit me again here at 523.  I have picked up at least one item each of the new Wet N Wild Zodiac collection so I will be showing you the look I made and my thoughts on it all next week. 

So until next time, take care.

-Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment