Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Rimmel Magnif'eyes Eyeshadow Pallet in Crimson


Welcome back and happy Tuesday to you!!

How are you doing on this beautiful Tuesday afternoon?  I'm doing quite well, actually.  The hubs has been helping get Caleb up and dressed in the morning, so I'm no longer yelling from the makeup room for Caleb to put his shoes on twenty times.  And that makes me one very happy mommy!!

Anyways, today I'm showing off a pallet I picked up last week from Walmart.  It's the Rimmel Crimson pallet.




It's all pinks and red colors....I love colors like these.  I think pink and reds are so stunning on the eyes.  Pink is my utmost favorite color, so I'm obviously smitten over this little pallet.  So, I thought that for this week we are gonna play with the pinks.  Let's hop to our first look....I hope you enjoy.



I just love, love, LOVE this look.  It's so simple and easy to recreate.  I have already worn this look three times over the past week and just can't get enough of it.

But anyways, you will want to first put the color #9 all throughout the crease.  It looks like a bubble gum pink in the pan, but sheared out in the crease, it's a perfect rosy blending color.  It's also matte, and I love a good matte in the crease.  Next we go to up a couple of colors to #7 and put that all over the outer half of the lid and blend it up into the outer V of the eye.  This is a satin finish color.  So it's not matte, but its not shimmer either.  It's a beautiful color and I love the depth it gives, without going all dark red.



I then went in with color #12 on a flat brush and then spritzed it with setting spray and wiped it on the first half of my lid and slightly overlapping the color #7.  It will make a gradient effect on your lid and it's stunning!!



Then I went in with a cream pencil liner in my water line.  I went back in with color #7 and a pencil brush to go along my lower lash line with.  While you could stop there, because I was going to be lining my upper lash line with black liquid liner, I wanted to balance out the bottom lash line.  So I went in with color #1 and a very precise angled brush and lined my lower lash line with it as well.  You could use the pencil brush for this also, but make sure to keep it right on the lash line so you don't lose the pink color you already put down.



I did my black liquid liner on my top lash line and coated the lashes in mascara.  My blush is the Milani in Dolce Pink and my lipstick is the Loreal Infalliable in Enduring Berry.




And there it is....I told you it was an easy look.  I just adore pinks on the eyes and lips...don't you?  It makes me so happy when I see pinks used on the eyes and lips...you just can't be depressed when you have a magenta eye and lip.  :)



Well, that's all I have for today.  I hope you enjoyed and will come back and visit me again here at 523.  I will be back again, soon with another Crimson pallet tutorial.  I am currently working on a very bold and smokey look where I pull in a black eye shadow for my look....but you will have to check back again to see it.

I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and I will see you all again really soon.  Until next time, take care.


-Kim



Some links may be affiliate for Amazon to earn from qualifying purchases

No comments:

Post a Comment