Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Maybelline Soda Pop Pallet - Tutorial #3


Welcome back to 523!!  It's a cold and rainy day here.....I think we just skipped over Fall and went straight on to winter in North Texas....ugh.

Well, anyways, today I'm bringing you another tutorial from the Maybelline Soda Pop pallet.  So instead of talking weather, let's talk makeup.



Okie, dokie, first up you want to take Cherry on Top and put it all in the crease with a fluffy brush.



Next, take the Blue Raspberry and apply it to the outer V and work it over into the crease.



On a flat brush take Grape Pop and pat it all over the lid, and make it go right up to the Blue Raspberry color.



Next, take Cherry on Top and then pat it in the middle of your lid.  The reason I wanted the Grape Pop all over the lid and then Cherry on Top...um, on top of it, is because I wanted those colors to mix into each other on the middle of the lid.  I like the way they look layered. 




I then patted Tonic in my inner corner for some highlighting.



I applied my black liquid liner on my top lash line and a cream liner in my lower water line and then used Grape Pop on my lower lash line and topped it off with multiple coats of mascara.



For my blush I wanted to keep it neutral so I used Milani's Bellisimo Bronze and for my lips I used Loreal's Balm in Tender Mauve.  I love the pink-y nude color of my lips with this more colorful eye look.  I think the pink in the lips gives it enough to not make them disappear but subtle enough to not compete with my eye look.

But there's my completed look.....what do you think?



I'm so happy you came to visit me today.  I hope you liked the tutorial and will feel inspired to bring out some color in your looks as well.  My next post I have for you is on another burgundy mascara.....after trying out the Loreal burgundy last week and being very disappointed by the outcome....or lack there of.  I was on a mission to find a burgundy mascara that actually showed up and look great.  So tomorrow I'll reveal what that mascara is and the look I paired with it.

I hope you will come back to visit me again here at 523.  I will see you all soon, so until next time, take care.

-Kim




No comments:

Post a Comment