Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Wet N Wild Nude Awakening Tutorial 2



Hello and welcome back!

I'm happy to have you here today as I showcase my second tutorial using the Wet N Wild Nude Awakening pallet.  I hope you enjoy.

I did this look over the weekend so I had plenty of time to prep my face, eyes and lips, drink a ton of coffee and play with makeup.  So that's just what I did.

I decided to do a full on lip scrub and treatment, drink a little coffee and of course do my brows.



For my eyes, I first went with a flat shader brush and packed color #5 all over my lid.



I used a crease brush to sweep color #1 all throughout my crease.



With a smaller crease brush and color #7 I concentrated it in the outer V and the lower part of the crease to deepen it up a bit.



I used cream pencil liner in my lower water line and then smudged color #7 on the lower lash line.



Color #2 on the brow bone, clean up the fall out with concealer, line my upper lash line with black liquid liner, mascara, Maybelline Chocoholic bronzer to warm up the complexion, Milani Blossomtime blush, and then I followed it up with Chapstick Tint + Treat lip balm in Nude Tint.




And that was the look...pretty simple and easy and not too over the top.  If you wanted it to look even more natural you could omit the liquid liner on the top lash line.



That's all the makeup talk I have for today.  My next post, I will be showing off my new favorite red lipstick.  It's long wearing, bright and beautiful...especially for the holiday season.  I hope you will come back to visit me again here at 523!

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment