Friday, March 1, 2019

Buy this, not that - Metal Cage Handbags



Happy Friday!!   Today will be a somewhat quick post...I wanted to show you something I have been eyeing to buy in the very near future....like after payday? :)

Anyways, I had been seeing all the fun bags that have been coming out for the 2019  Spring Summer fashion and one trend I have been loving is the metal cage bags.   Now I am not going to spend $2000 on a trend...that's just not my way of doing things.  But I thought I'd show you how I like to keep the trends in the budget.

One thing that I kept seeing over and over, were these cage bags.  This one below is from Andrea Neen and it retails for $675 USD.  Pricey but oh so cute!!

This next one below is from Isla and it retails for $597 USD.  Well that's a little better of a price, but still too much for what I am willing to spend on a trend.
Now we come to one that I am going to purchase.....This Metal Cage Bag is from Amazon and retails for......are you ready??? Ok, it's only $25 USD.  Yep, this one is in my cart and ready for the checkout button.  I was thinking about what drew me to these types of bags.  I finally remembered that I had one of these when I was in Jr. High School....I know it was a loooonnnng time ago.  But I still remember just how much I loved the look of it. 


Now, if you like the flower on the bag....never fear, I have an idea.  You can take an inexpensive brooch, or if you have one on hand you aren't using, you can E6000 the brooch to the front of the bag.





And here's the other cage handbag I am not quite sure but am really thinking about purchasing.  Isn't it super cute?!  I love unique and fun bags like these. 


Well, that's all I have for today....this is kind of like one of those "Buy this and not that" type of post.  In fact, I might just make that the title. 

Well, I am really busy at work and my lunch break is going to be cut short.  But I wanted to show you my little fun find.  I will talk to you all again really soon....next week I have a "gimmick or great" post coming for you. I can't wait to show you the product.

But until next time, take care.

-Kim

Please note that the links are affiliate and I will be compensated if you purchase from them.  But it doesn't determine my thoughts or actions regarding the products. 

No comments:

Post a Comment