Monday, July 30, 2018

Maybelline Lemonade Craze Tutorial

Happy Monday!! I am excited to bring you another Lemonade Craze pallet tutorial today. It reminds me of tea with lemon, even though I didn't touch the yellow color in the pallet....sounds stupid, but it does. LOL Anyways, let's get into the post.
This is a very warm brown look, and I think it would work nice for most times of the year and occasion. It does not boast that beautiful yellow because I wanted to go a bit subdued this time, but it's still a simple way to use this pallet for a quick look. I hope you like it.

Ironcially it greatly resembles the Peach Punch and Too Faced look I showed last time....see?

I suppose you could use either pallet then to get this sort of a look. :) But I personally thought that (in the day light) the Lemonade Craze pallet is slightly more warm toned with the brown color. Hhmmm, what do you think?
Anyhoo....if you have the Lemonade Craze pallet, just know that you create this look, also. :)
For my look I used the Maybelline Lemonade Craze pallet, Peach Punch bronzer pallet for my blush and bronzer, Physcian's Formula brown eyeliner pen and Revlon's Suede lipcolor in Flashing Lights.
So first thing I did was take Sweet Tea and run it through my crease.

Next I took Coral Punch and packed it on my eye lid.


I used Old Fashioned to deepen up my outer V area and somewhat in the crease...I actually meant to keep it in the V but as you can see I went over a touch too far.



I went back with Old Fashioned and a flat definer brush and ran it along my lower lash line.


I used a cream pencil liner in my lower water line, the brown eye pen on my top lash line and then coated the lashes with mascara.


I decided to use the bronzer and blush from the Covergirl Peach Punch pallet and then I went with Revlon's Suede lipstick in Flashing Lights 040 for my lips. That's how simple the looks really was to create.


I think that while I like this look, I still love the yellow color and have had much more fun using it than anything else in the pallet. I'm sure that's because this look can be created with a number of other pallets and that might be why I feel this way about the look.
Ooh, I almost forgot to tell you, I just might have came across what the Lemonade Craze pallet is supposed to be duping. I won't know until my order gets here, but as soon as I do, you will be the first to know, I promise. But, I couldn't wait to at least let you know that it just might be a possible dupe alert. :)
That's all of the posting I have for today. I hope you all have a beautiful Monday and great week!! I will see you all soon, until then take care.
-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment