Monday, June 12, 2017

June 12th Goals

Happy Monday friends!!

This Monday is a bit rough for my family and I so I am going to make this week's goals a bit short and easy.

We just got back from an eight day trip to California.  (If you follow me on Instagram you will see an overload of pictures I took.) Yesterday afternoon in fact, was when we returned.  So we are all jet lagged and tired.  I will not be doing any sort of weekly home blessing this week because I took care of that on Saturday before we left.  I came home to fresh sheets, clean and smelling sweet home on Sunday.  It was wonderful.....until we unloaded all of our luggage of course.  Now our home smells like wet laundry and is covered in sand from the beach.  But all is well.

Home goals this week are all about the laundry.  I am back at work today so I only have the late afternoons  and early mornings to do this.  I am hoping I will have it done no later than Wednesday (fingers crossed).  And NO organizing or zones this week, too tired to care about that right now.  After all, I just got back from vacation, life is tough right now. ;)

My health and fitness goals this week are to grind thru my 5 day workouts for this week. It's always hard when you've been off for a week.  I use a stair stepper for 45 minutes Monday thru Friday.  I can count one down today. Woohoo!!

I haven't done any meal planning for this week but I am going to have to just "wing it" and work on next week's meal plan.  My boys don't know it yet, but there are about to be some healthy stuff for dinner coming their way.  LOL  I think going on vacation and only having junk food around is a great motivator for eating very healthy when you get home.

Pamper mission!! My favorite.  This week's Flylady Pamper Mission is to give yourself a sugar scrub.  If you click the link it will take you to the Flylady website where they have a diy recipe for a sugar scrub, if you don't have one already.  I already have one and am dying to use it some more.  I have some leftover faux tan that I am wanting to slough off.

I get the Treehut Sugar scrub from my local Walmart and it is absolutely DIVINE!! What I like to do is to sit in a hot bath for a few minutes and let my skin get nice and soften up from using either a bath bomb or bubble bath and then when that's finished I turn it to the shower and do my sugar scrub.  Let me tell you, it is heaven in a bathroom after that folks.  It won't be until Saturday that I will get to do my bath but I am totally looking forward to it.

So that's my goal list for this week.  What about you? What are you up to this week? Let me know in the comment section below.

Until next time,  take care.

-Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment