Monday, April 8, 2019

What's been happening at 523?

Hi sweet friends!!

Where's my cape? 

I have been really absent from the blog these past couple weeks.  We have had some family things going on that had me all over the place, but then we really started in on the remodel of Caleb's playroom.  We dove in head first with replacing walls, painting walls, replacing electrical outlets and then finally replacing the flooring!!

I am so stinking excited to be replacing this flooring.  We are also going to do the living room and hallway but that will start right after Easter.  But I wanted to show you what fantastic work the hubs did on the flooring.

Caleb couldn't wait to play on it. :)

Didn't he do a stellar job?!  I am so ridiculously proud of how beautiful the floor looks and what a fantastic job Brad did.  I can't wait until it's time for the living room and hallway.  Caleb wants to do a birthday party at our house, so we have until July to get the rest done.  

So, I have a huge light at the end of my tunnel on my floors....a tunnel that has taken 15 years to get through!! 

Since I have been so non-existent on the blog, I wanted to at least pop on here and tell you that all is well....but all is VERY busy.  :) 

We still have Caleb's First Communion to get ready for and of course Easter is always hectic.  I am really swamped with the PTA commitments at Caleb's school, my own school work and Caleb's schedule of stuff that we have to do for Cubscouts and birthday parties......

Whew!! I'm exhausted just thinking about all of the stuff going on here.  But I haven't forgot about my blog...at least not yet anyways.  But unfortunately for now I might have to be absent from it until all gets back in order.  

It's a crazy life, but a blessed life I have right now.  

So that's all I have for today.  Until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment