Tuesday, May 9, 2017

May 8th Goals



Well, this week is starting off on a late foot.  I was at the hospital all day yesterday with my sister.  She finally had her baby girl.  I am tired from just sitting at the hospital waiting.  LOL  So my goal post is being done on Tuesday instead of Monday for the week.

I have my usual WBH routine.  You can click on the link and it will take you to what my weekly home blessing looks like in more detail.  But it is just my weekly cleaning list that I do to keep my home in tip top shape.

I think I am going to skip the zone cleaning this week because of yesterday's late day at the hospital and then today Caleb has a dentist appointment and we won't be home until some time after 6 pm.  I am pretty caught up on it all anyways, so I'm not concerned with being behind or losing time on anything.  That's what I love about the Flylady system, as long as you do your routines each day and stick to the plan you can have "off days" or even for me its almost an "off week" and still have your home in order and looking wonderful.  I'm basically going to get the key areas of my home done and the rest of the time I am going to take a break.

This week's pamper mission is to schedule a day to eat lunch or hang out with a friend.  I have already got that one planned out.  My friends Crystal and Jessica and I are going to visit a winery this coming Saturday night while the boys hang out back home.  I am looking forward to this and can't wait until Saturday.  We have been wanting to do this for a couple months now but none of our schedules have been able to match up until this weekend.  It couldn't have come at a better time.  I am needing some "girl chat" time.   With Brad working as much as he has, it has just been Caleb and I and really there is only so much Lego Ninjago I can talk about until my face turns blue and I blow up.  So I'm excited to have a Lego free night with the girls.  :)

Blogging goals this week are kind of up in the air.  I have an empties post I want to do and another makeup tutorial but I have to get the photos done before anything can be posted.  I am working hard on it so hopefully it will come together.  I am excited to show you how I like to wear blue eyeliner and blue mascara, being that I am a gal in my upper 30s.  I think it can be done so effortlessly and look very chic without looking juvenile.

So that's all I am doing for the week.  How does your week look?  Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time, take care.


-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment