Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Wet N Wild Tutorial - Walking On Eggshells / I'm Getting Sunburned


I have had so much fun playing with my two Wet N Wild trios that I got on my last allowance post that I wanted to show you one of the easy day time looks I created.  I am using both trios along with Nyx black liquid liner, the Milani Blossomtime blush and the lipstick is Milani's Ravish lip liner and Hard Candy's Velvet Mouse lip color in Sweet Pea.  **Note:  My lips are shiny because I didn't let my lip balm sink in enough so it made the lip color go on smooth and slick, which is not typical of the Hard Candy lip color.






After it was all said and done, below is the completed look.  I thought it turned out really pretty for a casual daytime look.


Caleb decided that mom was having too much fun taking selfies that he decided to photo bomb me.  But he's so stinking cute that I don't mind. :)


 That's all I have for today, let me know what you think.

-Kim

I'm linking up at:
For The Love To Link Party
The Blended Blog Link Up

No comments:

Post a Comment