Monday, April 3, 2017

April 3rd Goals


It's  Monday!! That means its the time of the week that I make out my weekly goals.  I will also take a look at last week and see how I did on my goals then as well and see where I can improve or just give myself a pat on the back for a "job well done".

Most of my weekly goals will stay the same but depending on the week there will be some minor tweaks.  This has to do with what home "Zone" we are in that week.

This week is almost exactly the same as last week.  I missed my pamper mission and my menu planning.  :(  That was quite the bummer but I definitely vow to do better this week.

Goal number 1:
Home Blessing / Home Zone Entrance / Front Porch / Dining Room
  • Sweep / Mop
  • Dust
  • Trash (this is Caleb's job)
  • Change / Wash Sheets
  • Vacuum the floors
  • Microwave
  • Dog Bowls
  • Zone work is to wipe the front door and the door by the dining room
Goal number 2: This is a repeat because there is too much stuff in this room
27 Fling in the Playroom closet for throw away, put away and give away.  I am out to tackle this room if it is the last thing I do!!  :)

Goal number 3:  Again another repeat because I didn't do very well
Work on swish & swipe in Brad's bathroom.  I have slacked on his bathroom and while he will eventually clean it himself, it still makes me feel better when I have cleaned it and know just how clean it actually is.  

Goal number 4:  Wow, this week is very similar to last week
Monday thru Friday with no sweets.  I did really well last week and am very proud of myself for this.  I am going to go at it again.   It's a lot easier when I know that come the weekend that all bets are off and I can finally indulge in my sweet tooth. 

Goal number 5:
Make my meal plan for next week.  Easy, peasy, right?  Wrong!! I totally botched this one for the week.  I have no clue what I am having tonight for dinner.  I have a lasagna in the freezer that I am sure will be crowing our table for dinner tonight and of course, I can't forget my boys "Taco Tuesday" that they have to have every single Tuesday (no lie).  But the rest of the week is beyond me right now. 

Goal number 6:  Pamper Mission!!
I am still in shock that I have to actually schedule myself time to pamper me.  I didn't do last week's pamper mission.  So I am going to for sure stick to it this week.  I said I would give myself a pedicure but didn't even make it far enough to take off the existing polish on my toenails.  So tonight that is what I am going to do.  I am going to baby step this all week until it's done.  Tonight I will take off the polish and tomorrow morning in the shower I will do some severe scrubbing and then the next day I will polish with some bright coral colored lacquer.  I am going to piggy back this with Flylady's Weekly Pamper Mission.  It's a 2 hour break.  I am thinking that Caleb and I are going to watch a movie on Sunday (it's the hubs Sunday to work) and spend some good quality "down time" with each other.  Who knows, if my toenails are done, I might just throw some bright colored polish on my fingernails to match my brightly colored toes.  :)

What is your week looking like?  I have been thinking about posting my weekly menus on this post in the future.  It might force me to be better at actually making a menu.

Well, I guess that is all the "goal setting" I think I will be doing for this. week.  Let me know what you think and what you have on your goal list for the week.  I love new ideas!!

Until next time, take care.

-Kim  

No comments:

Post a Comment