Monday, April 24, 2017

April 24th Goals



Yay for Monday!! Am I right? No? Oh well, we still have to get thru Monday in order to arrive at Friday so we might as well make it count.

It's the first of the week and its when I like to make my goal list for the coming days as well as look back on last week to see how I did.

So my typical week will always begin with my home blessing.  I break up my tasks and do one or two per day until it's complete

  • Change / Wash Sheets
  • Sweep / Mop / Wash Bathmats
  • Vacuum
  • Trash
  • Dust
  • Clean Dog Bowls (yep, even Scooby has a part in my home blessing)
  • Clean Microwave (it gets pretty gross if I don't do this each week)
I already have my menu made out for next week so I can check that off.

My zone area for the week is the living room so I am going to tackle the two closets, one at the entry way and one in the hallway.  I am wanting to have shelves put up in the hall closet so it can be kind of like a linen closet instead of an empty hole.  So I am going to get measurements and start looking up pricing on shelves.  With any luck I might be able to talk the hubs into going to the cabinet shop (family's place of business) and making me some shelves.  :)

Last week's health goals were to keep the sweets to just the weekend, one plant based breakfast and one extremely healthy dinner.  I did pretty good.  This week will be the same, being that I'm trying to get these down first. 

This week's pamper mission is to give yourself a much needed foot massage with lotion.  I am definitely going to do this.  Last week was a soak in the hot bath.  I did just that.  I kicked Caleb out of his room (that's where the garden tub resides), had Brad entertain him and got to soaking.  Caleb and I went to the mall Saturday and picked up Bath and Body Works new bath bombs and let me tell you, they were phenomenal! I came out smelling awesome and feeling even better.  

My last goal is to post something other than my weekly goals.  I was busy putting up Easter stuff last week and so I didn't get much of a chance to take photos of my posts that I want to write.  So this week I have a couple in mind to do.  I just gotta get the photos done.

Well, I think that's all I can fit into one week.  Tell me what your goals are for the week.

Until next time, take care.

-Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment